William Carey - Page 3Register Today!
- Jul 4, '10 by jcook16Phoenix- which campus are you taking classes? how long is the program itself?
- Jul 4, '10 by bornleaderBsn equal 18 i recall correctly
- Jul 4, '10 by bornleaderMonths** i forgot that part, lol
- Jan 15, '11 by KurvyI attended William Carey New Orleans and graduated August 2010. I took the boards under the new harder system in November and passed. 3 days later, I received a job. (Period)
I have nothing to say bad about William Carey. All I can say is that during the interview and several random encounters people have said "I heard that school was hard." My mother also graduated from the school in Mississippi. Again, my mother has nothing bad to say about the school.
Of course people are going to fail out. Every nursing school has that happen to students. However, one must remember that negative feedback travels at a faster rate then its counterpart.
- Jun 1, '11 by lovelyb26Hey, I'm trying to apply to WC now...I have to take the test soon to be able to apply for the spring..i'm super nervous, I hope I do well..I'm not too worried about rumors because everyone has their different opinions...i'm excited, I'm trying to apply everywhere I can then choose where to go.
- Dec 6, '11 by lovelyb26hi there!! are you still attending William Carey? Was admissions hard? How did you prepare for the TEAS V?
- Dec 6, '11 by rcmageeRNI graduated from William Carey Tradition campus. Applying was very easy and everyone is helpful I felt like it was a great program. I really don't have any complaints. It is tough and fast paced (18 months) but you will learn a lot; there are some great teachers. Good luck!
- Dec 6, '11 by lovelyb26Quote from RachRN-NCThanks soo much for your help!I graduated from William Carey Tradition campus. Applying was very easy and everyone is helpful I felt like it was a great program. I really don't have any complaints. It is tough and fast paced (18 months) but you will learn a lot; there are some great teachers. Good luck!
- Feb 20, '12 by Kb1001Hi! I'm about to graduate from University of South Alabama with my BSN.. I'm wanting to apply at the tradition campus for my MSN. Do you know anything about that program? Did you like the tradition campus? I'm really trying to research schools before I chose one so I don't end up hating it like I hate USA now. Thanks so much!