Passed CCRNRegister Today!
- by Creamsoda Dec 14, '11I know know one cares, but I still gotta say it, after worrying so much about it, I passed with an 89%!!! Yahoo!. Im going to make sure I maintain my CEUS so I don't ever have to do it again. It was tough thats for sure. I mainly used the Pass CCRN review CD questions.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=653995©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,898 Views
- Dec 30, '11 by rnjeffreyCONGRATULATIONS!!
If we didn't care, we wouldn't be nurses or on this site.
It is an important accomplishment to become certified in a specialty. Some are afraid to try because of the risk of failure/co workers finding out.
Once again, congrats!!
- Dec 31, '11 by lrobinson5Congratulations!
- Dec 31, '11 by CraigB-RNCongradulations!!!!!
- Dec 31, '11 by petethecanuckCongrats!!
- Dec 31, '11 by fiveofpeepGood for you! I am trying to read through the Pass CCRN book and the info dump is driving me crazy. I just want to get the test over with already. Such a PITA. Glad you have it behind you!
- Jan 1, '12 by Bronx1560I've been in this nursing field for 12 yrs. Critical Care/ Trauma is all I know. I attempted to take the CCRN in 07 & failed by one question. I still have my score card. I was so upset I never open another book or took a practice test again. Today I'm preparing to go to Grad school after so many years at the bedside. I'm thinking of retaking the test b/c of course my focus is critical care. I took the old exam. Is there anything out there other than the Gasparis & Dennison. This was 5 yrs ago & I'm wonder is there anything new out that can be helpful. An On line seminar will be great.