WCCCD Med/Surg, please help! - Page 3Register Today!
- Dec 20, '07 by sweetjean143Oh yeah, a couple more things....What books do we need for OB? I tried to call the Nursing office and no answer.
How are you working your Pharm class? Did you take it last semester? I really wanted to take it with Ob and Ms, because I am getting married this summer and didn't want to have to worry about school for a couple of months. But after I struggled this past class, I think I should hold off until the summer.
BTW, I will email you my email address because I still have yours D!
- Feb 17, '08 by JUSTME731I am in my first semester at WCCCD Nursing Program. All I can say is that I am being taught at an incredible rate of speed and it is all I can do to keep up!.. I am getting decent grades though, but my life is study..study...and more study. There is no way around it, you have to study all the time.
- Feb 17, '08 by NoviceRN10Quote from JUSTME731Are you in an accelerated program?I am in my first semester at WCCCD Nursing Program. All I can say is that I am being taught at an incredible rate of speed and it is all I can do to keep up!.. I am getting decent grades though, but my life is study..study...and more study. There is no way around it, you have to study all the time.
- Oct 29, '09 by CR727SweetJean and DaMomma, I am trying to get your emails I think I sent friend requests... I am new to this site. I was wondering if I could get any advice about the MedSurg 1 stuff, as I took my first exam today and it didn't go so well after I studied my butt off...just as hard if not harder than the first 8 weeks. Thank you!
- Nov 30, '09 by CR727Do you recommend pharm during the second semester or summer? Also, what about m/s 2 and OB? Would you recommend one first over the other? PS Things have improved greatly for me, and I just have my final left! I am studying and praying it will go well for me
- Dec 1, '09 by ydidntidothisb4kids?I took pharm in second semester. I did very well in pharm and ob but I struggled in m/s 2. I would not have taken pharm with the semester if it were not for who was teaching it. Good luck with your final!! I am finishing up m/s 3 right now and am so ready for a break!!
- Oct 2, '12 by NayNayRN2bI'm in my first semester at WCCCD I start Med/Surg next week and I was wondering what did you use to study for the math competency?