Well, it looks like I am going to get my BSN instead of ADN after all.Register Today!
This is a discussion on Well, it looks like I am going to get my BSN instead of ADN after all. in Maryland Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... I was originally going to go for my bachelors later but after transfering schools and half of my...by Nutmeg5575 Apr 3, '06I was originally going to go for my bachelors later but after transfering schools and half of my classes not transferring if I just go to school one more semester longer than I had intended I will have my bachelors. The classes that won't transfer for my ADN will count towards my BSN. So I said why not it's just one more semester.
So, instead of me going to Frederick Community College it looks like I will be in the University of Maryland's program in Shady Grove.
If you have been in their program how was it? What kind of uniforms do they have to wear? It works out really well for me though so I can just go ahead and get it done. It's only one more semester. I didn't even know there was a shady grove program I was so happy to hear that b/c I didn't want to drive to Baltimore.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=151563©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,254 Views
- Apr 3, '06 by sunnyjohnI'm not from Maryland and hav enot attended this school, but I just wanted to stop in and say congrats on having found a program that works for you!Last edit by sunnyjohn on Apr 3, '06
- Apr 3, '06 by TweetyGood luck to you!
- Apr 3, '06 by CHATSDALECONGRATULATIONS
hey..the least important thing ahead of you is the uniform..after you put it on you don't really have look at yourself...
- Apr 30, '06 by bdhdrn:caduceus:That sure works out, I hear Towson has a program out of Hagerstown now too. Good Luck.
- May 9, '06 by *CJA*I am at the Baltimore campus. I think the uniform is the same: White scrub top with the UMSON patch and "sand" colored scrub pants, white shoes. They sell the uniform at the book store, but there are alternatives if that doesn't fit - like buy a plain white scrub top and attach the patch that they sell for lab coats. You only wear the uniform for two days during your first semester because clinicals don't really start until second semester.
- Jun 24, '06 by flyingsoloWhat's an ADN?