UMB Spring 2011 - Page 7Register Today!
- Mine is still Committee ready too.... They said we should hear by the 15th, so hopefully no longer than one week... I am doing my best not to check, but still do at least once or twice a day....
- Also, the site says it will be down for maintenance starting the 19th, so I figure they have to tell us before then!
- Nov 8, '10 by Ct5633I just called them and all they said was "you will receive a letter around the middle of the month." I'm not really sure what that means, but hopefully it's soon! Georgetown's $900!!! deposit is due the 15th, so hopefully it's before then... for some reason I have a feeling it won't be. I looked at the thread from last spring's applicants, and some of them didn't even find out until right before Thanksgiving!! Fingers crossed!
- Nov 8, '10 by Terps1234Still waiting too!!
Just saw on the sims website that the website will be down from the 19th-29th. So if we dont hear before the 19th online, then I guess we can start hoping for a letter in the mail
- Nov 8, '10 by sandi1743Quote from Terps1234I refuse to look at the SIMS website until the 16th - I figure I'll be getting updates from here about possible progress on the applications and if a letter comes in the mail before the 16 from UMB then i have saved myself the possible finger injuries from hitting "refresh" on the SIMS site!Just saw on the sims website that the website will be down from the 19th-29th. So if we dont hear before the 19th online, then I guess we can start hoping for a letter in the mail
Best of luck to everyone and try to remember to breathe deeply! Give your external and internal intercostals a workout!
- Nov 8, '10 by Ct5633Thanks Sandi! If it weren't so stinking expensive, I'd be a little more excited! Hopefully MD can tell us sooner rather than later if were in or not...
- Nov 8, '10 by wachkuchan admissions counselor finally returned my email and said that they expect to have notifications in the mail by the middle of next week. good luck everyone!
- Yay!!!!! And it should be on the SIMs website before they send the letters. I am going to try and only look every other day or so, but it will probably be every day, who am I kidding! I just cant help myself and want to know (as we all do!).
- Nov 9, '10 by jimmyjohn956Ahh!!! The suspense is killing me! I don't know if I can make it another week!