Nurse Internship at Washington Adventist Hospital - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 4, '11 by NurseLoveJoy88I have a question guys. So I passed the personality and written exam. The recruiter said she will forward my information to the unit manager. My question is when and how should I follow up?
- Jan 5, '12 by Susu08rnsorry i have not been ignoring you. i've just been extremely busy and when you sent this email i was preparing to test for a second time. i did pass the second time though and was told that i likely wouldn't hear back about an interview until after the holidays. as of today,i have not heard back so i am planning on following up tomorrow. how about you? have you heard back about an interview yet? i was planning on just calling and/or email renee.
- Jan 10, '12 by NurseLoveJoy88No worries! I have not heard anything yet. I called HR 2 weeks ago and they said they have not picked anyone yet. At this point I loose hope, and will keep looking. Congrats on the exam and good luck.
- Feb 17, '12 by TUNurseStudentI just found this forum and I am currently in the process of applying for the August 2012 internship program at WAH since I am graduating in May 2012. I would like you know from all that have applied to WAH nurse internship program if they have any tips or any information you can provide about the application process. Also if anyone was hired, how they like being a part of the WAH team.
- Mar 29, '12 by OnlybyHisgraceRNI applied for internship in Nov. and just had interview today for ICU. I should hear something in two weeks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
- Apr 20, '12 by Susu08rnCongrats!!! I read on your other post that you were offered a position. Your story is truly amazing and has encouraged me not to give up and to try some different things (i.e. actually calling hospitals). I couldn't respond to your private message...but to answer your question, I did not (and never received a call for an interview). I'm still looking. How are you liking your job? Do you find the staff to be supportive?
- Mar 20 by red123Hello, I was wondering about the pre-hire exam. Was it hard? What type of questions were there? How did you study? The internship program is how long and is there a 1 year commitment? And any other information you can provide will help. Thanks