have you ever seen a female doctor dating a male nurse?Register Today!
- by kavi150293 Oct 13, '12at my place where i work it might seem a miracle.do you think this relationship would be successful?
- Oct 17, '12 by puravidaLVlets be honest with a 40% of the males not swining that way, 35-50% of the rest being married or commited relationships, and 10% being left over...there is a chance...slight...but still.
Yet, I've worked with strippers and its the same percentages at the club as well...on the girls side.
- Oct 18, '12 by Esme12Any relationship started at work is challenging. My Grandma used to say......you don't relieve yourself where you eat. Pretty good advice.
I think some men in general have difficulty with the idea of their significant other being the bread winner so I thing they don't get involved with nurses. Most female physicians seem to date other professional or physicians. I can't say I have seen any serious female MD and nurse relationships other than casual.
- Oct 26, '12 by somekindofstrangeMost men/women go into medicine for both thr salary and prestige factor and often doctors come from mmore solidly middle to upper middle-class bakgrounds so dating a male nurse is out of the question. Unfortunatley, nursing is still seen by many as a low status job and therfore it lack the prestige of being a doctor.
- Oct 31, '12 by man-nurse2bQuote from kavi150293what relationship? that is never going to last the light of day. Imagine she's going to a function with other professionals and have to introduce her boyfriend to other doctors they ask so what do you do? oh a nurse? It would be more accepted if he was the doc and she the nurse, but Of course she could suck it up and stand by her man but it is unlikely unless he eventually gets into med school too and fast! I'd like to get a female's thought on this one.at my place where i work it might seem a miracle.do you think this relationship would be successful?
- Oct 31, '12 by startingovragainthe b.... is probably crazy.
from House MD:
Why House Says He Hired Cameron: (After she Foreman tells her why House says he hired him, she asks House why he hired her):
House: "The only thing that matters is what you think. Can you do the job?
Cameron: You hired a black guy because he had a juvenile record.
House: "No, it wasn't a racial thing, I didn't see a black guy. I just saw a doctor with a juvenile record. I hired Chase 'cause his dad made a phone call. I hired you because you are extremely pretty."
Cameron: "You hired me to get into my pants?"
House: "I can't believe that that would shock you. It's also not what I said. No, I hired you because you look good; it's like having a nice piece of art in the lobby."
Cameron: "I was in the top of my class."
House: "But not the top."
Cameron: "I did an internship at the Mayo Clinic."
House: "Yes, you were a very good applicant."
Cameron: "But not the best?"
House: "Would that upset you, really, to think that you were hired because of some genetic gift of beauty not some genetic gift of intelligence?"
Cameron: "I worked very hard to get where I am."
House: "But you didn't have to. People choose the paths that grant them the greatest rewards for the least amount of effort. That's the law of nature, and you defied it. That's why I hired you. You could have married rich, could have been a model, you could have just show up and people would have given you stuff. Lots of stuff, but you didn't, you worked your stunning little ass off."
Cameron: "Am I supposed to be flattered?"
House: "Gorgeous women do not go to medical school. Unless they're as damaged as they are beautiful. Were you abused by a family member?"
House: "Sexually assaulted?"
House: "But you are damaged, aren't you?"
- Oct 31, '12 by canadiandudeWHO is this House character and why is he such a dick?