Anyone seen any all-white shoes?Register Today!
- by tenjuna Aug 30, '12First off, I have done extensive searching on this site and on Google in general, and in stores around my area for months now, so this isn't a lazy attempt at getting help.
The problem I am having is that I cannot seem to find any ALL-WHITE all-leather nursing shoes anywhere. And I mean all white as in no non-white stitching or lettering or anything anywhere on the shoe. They are very strict about this. The shoes cannot be clogs or mules, which leaves out the Danskos Professional Box ones.
Of course if I were a female I would have at least 118 to choose from. Stupid girls, you have cooties.
The closest ones I have found were out of stock in my size, and have been ever since. I am a size 11, 4E width.
Anyone seen anything? I have an instructor breathing down my neck about this.
- Aug 30, '12 by sharpeimomReyer's in Sharon, PA advertises that they carry a big selection of sizes and styles of shoes. As far as I know, they still mail.
40 South Water Avenue Sharon, PA 16146
[COLOR=#009933]www.reyers.com/aboutus.asp[/COLOR]Sunday: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.. Home About Us View Cart My Account ...
[COLOR=#009933]www.reyers.com/Articles.asp?ID=242[/COLOR]ADVANCED SEARCH · Shipping & Returns · Size Chart · Press ...
[COLOR=#1122cc]Reyers Shoe Store, 40[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#009933]https://www.reyers.com/Articles.asp?ID=6[/COLOR]Sponsor: Reyers Shoe Store, 40 South Water Avenue, Sharon ...
- Aug 30, '12 by tenjunathanks for the tip...unfortunately the only one they had even close wasn't in my size.
- Aug 30, '12 by sharpeimomSpira Classic Leather 5 star rating given $140.00 at Zappo's online.
- Aug 31, '12 by tenjunathanks for that...that's about the closest I am going to find I bet. I have been looking all summer, and I seriously doubt there is a shoe on this planet with a white sole that is not a clog.
- Sep 3, '12 by LadyLeo75If you have a famous footwear in your area go there they have all white shoes for reasonable prices. That is I you don't have to wear nursing shoes. Good luck to you.
- Sep 3, '12 by bubblejet50I bought my all whites from walmart in the men section (im a girl). They were dr. scholls and lasted my 2 yrs of clinicals, were very comfortable, and were only $20!
- Sep 3, '12 by Bob_N_VAGet thee to amazon.com and search on "mens white nursing shoes" and you will have lots to choose from, more than I had when I ordered them almost 3 years ago. I ordered the Pro-Step Men's Anderson Slip-On Shoes which were 60 something at the time but are up a few bucks now and not carried directly by amazon (so no free shipping with prime). Finding anything locally is tough for male nursing clothing, you can find real good deals on amazon for things like scrub tops and scrub bottoms with zippers (a requirement).
- Sep 4, '12 by tenjunaScottE I thank you for that...except they don't have them in my size. I am finding now that the problem was finding them in my size moreso then finding some that didn't have any marking or badges.
I am talking to the coordinator of the nursing program on Thursday. I am done looking the ones I need simply don't exist.