Yay! I got in!! From Alternate to finally being accepted!!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Yay! I got in!! From Alternate to finally being accepted!! in LPN / LVN Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... Yay!!! I'm super duper excited!!!!! I actually went to the bathroom and punched myself to see if...by Derls Dec 12, '12Yay!!! I'm super duper excited!!!!!
I actually went to the bathroom and punched myself to see if it was for real! lol! I know, I know... but after how many years of waiting and countless rejections, can you blame me for double checking to see if I was really dreaming??? lol
SO now i'm stressing to get all of my immunizations, nursing kits, books, uniform, etc. before class starts!!
I will hit the ground running on those and I gotta keep myself organized so that I don't miss a requirement... oh oh and TEAS V test! ahhhhh!! I hope I do well
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=802106©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 679 Views
- Dec 12, '12 by stefonee356Congrats! I am waiting to see if I was accepted. : /
- Dec 12, '12 by prettymicaCongrats! I have one more semester to go in my LPN-RN bridge program !
- Dec 13, '12 by DerlsStefone! I hope you get in! Just keep your fingers crossed and I will do mine for you =)
Prettymica! That's exactly that route that I will be doing!! I figured it would be less competition from other applicants to do the bridge program. Does your school require you to have experience working as an LVN to be accepted into your bridge program? If yes, did you cut your hours to be at school? Or did you stay full-time and attended school?
- Dec 13, '12 by student foreverYAY!! I got in! Can you believe they called me at 7pm?? I already cried 3 times and was composing my thread saying boohoo and they CALLED!!!! WOW!!! super duper excited, too!!!
soon-to-be-lpn-God-willing!!! ok, that's too long of an i.d. but I am happy.....!!!!!!
- Dec 13, '12 by CareQueenCongratulations!!!!!!!!!
- Dec 14, '12 by man-nurse2bcongrats to you!
- Dec 14, '12 by Neese80!Congrats mama!!! Try to get a teas study guide from library or online to help u prepare and good luck