Starting school in the morningRegister Today!
- by Kmonte Jun 30Tomorrow is my first day of school and I have to say I'm nervous, excited but nervous. I just want to succeed... Good luck to those that are starting soon!
- Jun 30 by LadyLeo75Quote from KmonteGood luck, study and stay on top of you assignments. I start in September and I feel the same way but you can do it and you will. Let us know how the first week goes.Tomorrow is my first day of school and I have to say I'm nervous, excited but nervous. I just want to succeed... Good luck to those that are starting soon!
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- Jul 1 by Ming_PNSGood luck!
- Jul 1 by McG08I'm a current student, I started back in January of this year. They will (or they should at least) Talk a little bit about self care while you are in school. I suggest journaling at least after clinical days. There is so much information that comes your way you won't be able to remember everything that makes a difference in your thoughts/learning. Journaling helps you retain those special little moments. Clinicals may seem intimidating or overwhelming the first few, but I promise it'll get better. Wish you all the best, I'm sure you'll do quite well.
- Jul 1 by ace003Hope you had a great first day. I start my program July 15th in NYC
- Jul 1 by krwrnbsnGood luck! Remember to: stay organized, take a deep breath when you are feeing overwhelmed and enjoy the experience!
- Jul 1 by SummergraceHow exciting! I start soon and I'm really excited too! Let me know how it goes, what classes do you have?