Roll Call for Spring /Fall 2012 LPN/LVN Students!!! - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 4, '12 by klhettingerI start the LVN program in central Texas on January 17th, I am so excited! Congrats and good luck to everyone!
Mrs. Hetti | My journey through school, diets, exercise, and life
- Jan 13, '12 by NurseJonnieHello This is Jonnie is Houston Tx and I also start LVN on the 17th. I am really excited but I don't have all my books and am slightly freaking out.
- Jan 14, '12 by futureRNinVAI began my evening/weekend PN program at Riverside School of Health Careers in Newport News, VA on Jan. 3. So far, I am absolutely loving it! I can't wait to begin clinicals in May!
- Jan 14, '12 by Iridescent Orchid[color=#2f4f4f]congrats to everyone starting this semester! i made it through my first week, and i couldn't be happier with the way it is going! keep your head in the books! lol, that's my best advice right now, but still make time for you and family/friends, it will be needed or you will snap! :d
- Feb 8, '12 by rawrrrI start march 12 at Kaplan College in San Diego, CA! So excited!
- Feb 9, '12 by FutureNeoNursing@ Kimkb0429 and @rawrrr Congrats to you both!! actually I end up having to wait until March to start my program but I couldn't be more ready :-) My school made all the students who needed to take developmental classes begin in January, and the ones who passed end up starting next month so it's countdown to my first semester!! I hope all of you are hitting the books and staying encouraged along the way...Right now I'm refreshing up on my math skills and even learning some pharmacology from my cousin who already has her BSN, so I appreciate all the help I can get to complete my program. For those who started in January,how has the course been for you? Have you made some new friends or started a study group?
- Feb 9, '12 by lisa-bo-bisaI recieved my letter today!!! I start June 4!
- Feb 9, '12 by momofmenI got a call on Monday saying I have been accepted for September 4, 2012 at Algonquin College in Ontario. I am 43...this is a life long dream for me.