- 0Feb 16, '13 by scwildflowerWould anyone know of an accredited online school that allows anatomy & physiology II? That's the only class I need in order to take my NCLEX
- 1,877 Visits
- 0Feb 16, '13 by x_factorQuote from scwildflowerWhy do you need A&P II to take your NCLEX? That makes no sense. A&P II is a pre-req to get INTO a nursing program. The NCLEX is an exam you take to get licensed after you've GRADUATED a nursing program.Would anyone know of an accredited online school that allows anatomy & physiology II? That's the only class I need in order to take my NCLEX
- 0Feb 16, '13 by Philly_LPN_GirlQuote from x_factorA&P might have been a prerequisite for their program but didnt take it and in order to sit for nclex have to take it I know a few people that finished nursing school but couldnt take their boards until they finished their prerequisites
Why do you need A&P II to take your NCLEX? That makes no sense. A&P II is a pre-req to get INTO a nursing program. The NCLEX is an exam you take to get licensed after you've GRADUATED a nursing program.
- 0Feb 17, '13 by scwildflowerYes, that's exactly what it is VivaLaJuicy. I just love mis-advisement especially when having advisement is mandatory. Don't you? LOL I tried to do the class as a transient student at a different local community college along with Med Surg II this semester but that was a mistake. I don't know what I was thinking. So I withdrew from the AP II and have decided to just take it either this summer or fall online if I can find an accredited school.
- 0Feb 17, '13 by LadyFree28Excelsior College has an A&P online course, which is an exam that can be schedule and taken at a test center. They have a practice book, etc.
I had to raise my GPA in my A&P and my Micro courses, and I used it to "challenge" the grade; college suggested EC.
If you can, research if you can take it through EC. Make sure that the BON accepts EC, and if you can take the course from EC, by all means do.
You will take the exam at a testing center. I used the same place for my EC exams and my NCLEX exams, at Pearson VUE testing centers. Did well on all the exams. Just, research, study, test, and good luck!!!
- 0Feb 18, '13 by makingstridesI took both Anatomy and Physiology I and II online with Ocean County College in New Jersey. The course materials are VERY expensive -and Mandatory-but I passed both with an A and they both transferred over PERFECTLY. The faculty is very helpful and professional. The cost will be even more substantial if you are an out of county resident. The tuition will be almost double.