Nervous about finishing!
- 0Dec 21, '12 by skighlerHello! I am now 3 weeks into a 15 month ( summer off ) LPN program in my area. There are 50 students in the class and usually only about 30-35 people will graduate. For some reason this makes me very nervous despite the fact that I am actually doing good ( 88-90 average overall ). Has anyone else ever felt this way about their program? I cannot be the only one!
- 0Dec 22, '12 by TipToeLPNI'm 4 months into a 18 month program (no summers off) and I can tell you from my expericene, is to just take it one day at a time. I read a quote on the internet the other day and it said "Whether you beleive you can, or belive you can't, YOU'RE RIGHT." Stay positive, you will be one of the people graduating from this program.
- 2Dec 22, '12 by skighlerThank you very much! I really like that quote, made me feel better. I have a lot riding on it as well. I also work 30 hours a week and have a 2 month old at home soooo its just a bit overwhelming but I absolutely love going to class every day and cannot wait to graduate and become a nurse!
- 0Dec 24, '12 by Philly_LPN_GirlI wouldn't say that I've felt that way about my program persay BUT, I know for a fact that I will graduate my program and be one of the people getting my pin, I just pray that I will get there and the reason I say it that way is because I don't want to appear cocky and then I fail out (if what I said made any type of sense to you LOL). I am 4 months into my 13 month program and I started out with 31 students but lost 5, 2 actually failed the program and the other 3 had personal problems to take care of. Good luck with your program
- 0Dec 24, '12 by pookypI'm one week in (now we're on xmas break) and nervous about not making it all the way to the end. I need to stop thinking negative. People saying block 2 (pharm) is the hardest. And I say to myself what if I don't pass pharmacology? My mind just keeps going and going. We'll make it through!