LPN Entrance ExamRegister Today!
- by santana_cater Mar 11Hi guys! I am taking the entrance exam for the LPN program at ES BOCES in 11 days. I have been studying a lot but I'm still really nervous about the math section. Can anyone give me some examples of what types of questions will be on the test? I am mostly worried about the word problems. I'm really wondering about the difficulty level. Thanks for the help!!!
Are there questions like this...
How many five digit numbers can be formed using the digits 0, 2, 3, 4, and 5 when repitition is allowed such that the number formed is divisible by 2 or 5 both?
How many heptagons can be drawn by joining the vertices of a polygon with 10 sides?
Just wondering because these are from a practice teas test and they are a bit out of my league. :-/
(Complex Numbers) 1. For i = , if 3i (2 + 5i) = x + 6i, then x = ?
(Functions) 2. If f(4) = 0 and f(6) = 6, which of the following could represent f(x) ?
A. x – 4
B. x + 2
C. x – 4
D. x + 6
E. 3x – 12
- Mar 13 by jasiladyQuote from HeatherMaxI can't stop laughing that was the exact same words that came out of my mouth..Heck I hope not!
As for opening post.. We didn't have to have a math course in order to get into my program. However once we were in we did have a entrance exam with basic algebra problems nothing like the above..
Hopes this helps..
- Mar 13 by Lb321I hope not.
- Mar 13 by SweetheartLPNtobei passed my TEAS lol , my school had the tutoring for 1 hour before we started our test. which helped me a whole lot/ sorry -_-
- Mar 20 by loveoverprideI'm taking my exam at Eastern Suffolk Boces in April! I'm pretty good in English and Reading Comp, however less to be desired when it comes to Math and I'm SO nervous! How was the test?! I keep studying, but Math continues to be my downfall (it's horrible really) =( any pointers would be much appreciated!
- Mar 21 by loveoverprideThank you sooooo much, your a lifesaver!!!