Drug Calculations Help!Register Today!
- by Scrubs'09 Dec 3, '09i'm getting ready to rejoin the nursing program after a 6 mth break. I'm nervous! I have to really start studying again. What I'd like to know is if anyone knows where online I can get drug calculations practice problems for the LPN program??
- Dec 6, '09 by nise21try to find a book like calculations of drug dosages at barnes and nobles a close book store. i also start school in january but i get tutored for that right now its easy from the way i learned it but goodluck
- Dec 7, '09 by John--LPNYour probably gonna need the math for meds book for the LPN program anyway so why not just pick it up and start going through it?
- Dec 29, '12 by alwaysgladThank you for sharing those websites. I just finished intro to chemistry and I struggled with calculations just like those on manuels web. I had to retake this class because the first time I took it was over a decade ago. I was surprised to see that these calculations were included in the course. Thanks again.
- Dec 30, '12 by student foreversearch sites that teach dimensional analysis... it is the absolute best way to do math for meds. Use other methods as only a check against the dimensional analysis.