What is your current LPN salary - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 7, '11 by Moo_2118.75 almost one year exp
Full time 8:30-5
Monday-Friday no weekends or holidays
working for a DME company writing care plans, etc
- Jan 9, '11 by FullMoonNurseLTC in CO
18.50 base pay for LPNs
2.25 shift diff for nightsLast edit by FullMoonNurse on Jan 9, '11
- Jan 9, '11 by ursus57West TN 14.50 an hour, really expensive premium for health insurance, some want 300.00 to 800.00 each month, with 20/80. This is to start, our economy to live is pretty low, though.
- Jan 9, '11 by KellyRPNinOntarioOntario Canada - New grad, new job in LTC - 21.50 to start.
- Jan 12, '11 by LPNDHospital in Springfield, OH 14.05 per hour. LTC starts at 18-19, and I worked at Health Dept in Columbus for 19 per hour. Changed jobs for experience while working on my RN... Working much harder for a lot less pay! But from what I've been told the RN's start at 22 per hour. Pay is suppose to be higher based on experience.
- Jan 13, '11 by NamasteNurseupstate NY, base pay in LTC 18$/hr. plus $1.80 shift differential and another dollar an hour for being charge nurse, so all told, about 21/hour first year.
- Feb 11, '11 by LUV ALZSouthern California
Job 1 $17.51 I pay $90.00 a month for med ins, get 2 weeks pd vacation 6 pd holidays and 3 pd sick days per year
Job 2 $19.00 per diem $1.00 shift differentials
Made $53,000 in 2010 and I took a month off that year