What is your current LPN salary - Page 26Register Today!
- Aug 14, '12 by tkg123Quote from Wild Irish LPNAwesome! Looks like you found something close to what you were looking for as far as pay is concerned. I sent a resume but never heard back. Are you up north or somewhere else?$21.50 Dayshift, $24.50 Night Shift....Corrections in Colorado, and I am a new grad...not bad....
- Aug 17, '12 by angelabLPNI am in central Florida, I make as a new LPN 16.49 but my company doesnt offer shift diffs. I work 11-7 and every weekend, other companies would be paying me at least 3$ more for that from what I have heard.Last edit by angelabLPN on Aug 17, '12 : Reason: typo
- Aug 17, '12 by conroenurse26.0O an hour day shift reg. job 36hrs 1wk/48hrs 2nd wk. with time 1/2 overtime all you handle at moment,,,,
(but most of pay is for my experience level/yrs of service, I hear other LVN's get 22/24 an hr here) and (wah wah wah) left 42 an hour Agency IF I worked NICU, (which I always did 40 hrs wk for yrs at 1 part area HUGE hosp), but was my turn to carry the insurance full timers get and let my dh play "self-employment so I have to be reg. staff now for awhile.
- Aug 18, '12 by conroenurseOne thing I found that I'd like to pass on to younger nurses, you'll come across a places when your new that offers you a job and abt 2-3 yrs down the line make sure you get a decent raise. THOUGH IT SUCKS, I've found sometimes salary for new hires is far above what you hired on.
I remember having to change jobs once and went from 8.00 an hour (yes MANY yrs ago) to 15.00 an hour. SURE WAS MAD AT OLD JOB to think I'd been there 9 yrs and was raised only pennies.
I did discover later that this group really unpaid staff, but still...
Just remember your experience is worth something, and so is your longevity at jobs.
ALWAYS keep abreast of what is being paid at surrounding nursing jobs that are same/similar to yours and ask for raises.
- Aug 18, '12 by bubblejet50I was offered 16-19/hr as a new grad in nebraska and iowa (i live on the border)
- Aug 18, '12 by suzisweetI received a pay raise, now making $14.35 an hour at a family practice office giving allergy shots.
- Aug 18, '12 by SummerDayLPNQuote from Wild Irish LPNWhere in Colorado do you work? I'm starting school in Denver for my LPN and I wondering what it will be like when I get out. Any advice? Thanks!$21.50 Dayshift, $24.50 Night Shift....Corrections in Colorado, and I am a new grad...not bad....