What is your current LPN salary - Page 15Register Today!
- Feb 6, '12 by annlewisI say get the BSN - especially where you live because it is a very expensive area to live in you need to earn as much as you can...I went with the LPN because it was a 10 month program and I don't regret it I have learned a lot. I live in a cheaper area to live so I can get by for now.
- Feb 6, '12 by gr8fulnrs$22.50 /hr. Northern Az. LTC.
- Feb 10, '12 by cin26I am also considering Excelsior. Have you started yet? If so, any tips?
- Feb 11, '12 by Jasmine937This should be a sticky.......so people like me wont bump threads from 2 years ago
- Feb 12, '12 by FLhopeful86I just got my first LPN job in a ALF. My base pay with no experience is $19/hr. I'm in Naples, FL
- Feb 16, '12 by mLPN79In Alberta, step 1 is $23.73 and then there are shift diffs and weekend premium anywhere from $2.75-$5.00
- Feb 17, '12 by HayleyLPNInexperienced LPN at long term care unit in hospital (Virginia): $14.85/hr + shift differentials
- Feb 18, '12 by campbeartrackBrand new LPN getting $18.50 plus $2.00 shift diff, and $1.50 attendance bonus every week, with great benefits!! Working in a Cerebral Palsy home.
- Feb 22, '12 by NurseBowlinLPN 9 years experience
Rural eastern Tennessee
Home health pediatrics and geriatrics
$18.50/hr +yearly raises and benefits
Low cost of living area
Good money for this area