LVN Hospital SchedulesRegister Today!
- by pnkgirl25 Sep 29, '12Question for you LVN's working (3) 12's in hospital setting. Do you guys have set schedules? Do you usually know the days you are working when you accept the position?
- Sep 29, '12 by EMR*LPNYou can count on working every other weekend-some places have Fri and Sat nights as the nightshift weekend. Rarely, will you be scheduled 3 on and 4 off. It might even be one on-one off- one on and so forth. Whatever the unit's needs are is where you will be plugged in.
- Sep 29, '12 by pnkgirl25So just so im clear...I should be expecting to work
Every other Sat/Sun and then one day during the week for a total of 36 hours a week?
I ask bc I am a single mom and would kill for a set schedule. Say a Mon/Tue/Wed or even Fri/Sat/Sun
- Sep 29, '12 by EMR*LPNYou would have to talk to your nurse manager regarding a set schedule. I'm sure there are some that wouldn't mind to have someone work every Fri-Sun. Weekends are typically the hardest shifts to fill. I know I hated having to work every other. But a Mon-Wed set schedule would be a schedule someone with more seniority would have a better chance of getting than someone just starting out. Good luck.
- Oct 1, '12 by libran1984Quote from pnkgirl25I only work weekends. Other LPNs I work with in the hospital are 3 12's and every 3rd weekendQuestion for you LVN's working (3) 12's in hospital setting. Do you guys have set schedules? Do you usually know the days you are working when you accept the position?