Lpns in the er - Page 4Register Today!
- Nov 6, '12 by libran1984If you've ever worked fast food or waited tables and done well, you can be an ER nurse (LPN or RN).
- Nov 8, '12 by TheCommuterQuote from libran1984That excludes me!If you've ever worked fast food or waited tables and done well, you can be an ER nurse (LPN or RN).
I've worked at two different fast food places many moons ago, but was crappy, disorganized, forgetful, and sometimes had a bad attitude.
- Nov 8, '12 by libran1984Lol! That describes serving tables alright! It also describes the ED on a bad / busy day!!! <3 u, Commuter
- Feb 8 by brigirl246Just an update. Since graduation from lpn school, I have a night shift job on a busy med-surg floor. After six months on this job I will be eligible for a job in my hospital's emergency department. I am very excited for this opportunity. Thanks for all the feedback I recieved. I will be taking ACLS next month. I am also going to be taking my emt-b classes in the near future. Thanks!
- Feb 8 by LTCNSCongrats!! In my area of MS. large hospitals still hire LPNs in Med-Surg. and smaller hospitals hire them in EDs. One of the best nurses my mom had recently in an ER was a LPN who knew her stuff. I hope you have much success in your careerLast edit by LTCNS on Feb 8