LPN with Bachelors degree Health care Admin/MgtRegister Today!
- by renge1 Nov 8, '12Hello,
I have been an LPN for 17 years and i will complete my Bachelors degree Health care Administration in March 2013. I want to know if there are any other LPN's out there who have taken this route or a similar route and what was your experience.
I have worked on the RN route for many years without any success so i decided maybe that is not for me and decided to move on. I may give it a try again later in life.
- Nov 8, '12 by WldChrryI am also an LPN and will complete a Bachelors degree in Health Science next year. I don't know what opportunities this will open up for me, but I wish you luck!
- Nov 8, '12 by renge1Hi WldChrry, in my search i found this info:
Health Information Manager
Nursing Home Administrator
Medical and Health Services Manager
in your monster.com or indeed.com type in: Medical and Health Services Manager
I have a friend who obtained the same degree and she states this is correct info and the jobs are out there
http://www.bls.gov/ooh/Management/Me...s-managers.htmLast edit by renge1 on Nov 8, '12 : Reason: font was scrambled
- Jan 5 by brown eyed girlMy close coworker is getting ready to graduate in about 2 weeks with a degree in healthcare administration. Im soooo happy for her as if it were me! She said she'll deal with getting her RN (if ever) after she finishes her masters! I say GO FOR IT HONEY! Best wishes to you!
- Jan 8 by akaniniI've heard of one person who decided to go this route. I lost contact with her. I don't know if the jobs are even here in NY. Best of luck to you!
- May 7 by pturtle71What school did you attend for the BA Healthcare Administration?
- May 14 by gmalauuluI too have been doing some reseach on this and wondered what kind of jobs would be available. I'm wanting to enter the office/business side of nursing, I'm no longer wanting to do patient care but I'm not sure what would be the best route for this? Also, what school did you attend and how much was the program? Some online programs are ridiciously priced. Any and all info is appreciated.