Lets get a current salary thread going for 09/10 - Page 5Register Today!
- Jan 10, '10 by nurseaggieNew grad RN San Antonio:
base pay: 22/hr
night diff: 26.55/hr
nights and weekends diff: 30/hr
- Jan 10, '10 by Anne36Anyone in LTC get offered more money with no benefits? Im not sure how it works, but trying to live and pay off student loans would not be pleasant on less than $20 an hour.
- Jan 10, '10 by NocturneNrseRN Telemetry Community Hospital ; starting in northwestern CT - $28 , nights is $33 and wkend/nights pay $38.
- Jan 10, '10 by BerryHappyLPN in Miami 1+years
$19.50 + benefits
NO STATE INCOME TAX!!!!
- Jan 10, '10 by BeachCathyRNLPN in Indiana
Rehab Ortho pts in hospital
21.25 + great benefits 3-11 shift
- Jan 10, '10 by DivemasterLPN Southern Louisiana, LTC $16.00 PMs
- Jan 11, '10 by Debilpn23LPN 2007
Fulltime job @ Assisted Living Facility. Pay Instead of benifits $24.39 . .$.75 shift diff
Part Time job @ alcholic and drug abuse transistional program.$27. 81
- Jan 11, '10 by KHH72New grad LPN - western suburbs of Chicago, IL
4 month on the job in LTC
$20.50 per hour. + Shift diff for evening/weekends