Was hired for my first LPN job, today!!! - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 17, '12 by PRICHARILLAisMISSEDCongratulations! And after only 2 months. That is fantastic
- Nov 17, '12 by tcstr05Congratulations!
- Nov 17, '12 by shamrokksCongrats!
I hope you love it.
- Nov 18, '12 by YownyownCongratulations! You deserved it... Best wishes and GODbless to you!
- Nov 18, '12 by dlynn34LPNCongrats.. U will do great
- Nov 18, '12 by ZumbanursejessCongrats!!!
Does anyone know how long it would take to be a nurse practitioner...starting out with a LPN degree??!!
- Nov 18, '12 by JasgopCongrats!
- Nov 18, '12 by CallieNMCongratulations!!!
- Nov 18, '12 by garnetgirl29Thank you so much, everyone!! I gave my notice to both of my part-time jobs (will be so nice to work one full time job with benefits). I have to have documentation of a recent TB test and a fingerprint card to take to orientation with me. I started the TB test yesterday & need to get to the police station this week for the fingerprint card. Between that, my classes, and my final week with my p/t jobs, this will be a busy week!