Got My Dream Job!Register Today!
- by rena86 Sep 18, '12I got hired for the job I wanted in a clinic. Many nurses act like it isn't real nursing, but I am so happy to get this job. No more 12 hour shifts in LTC or a hospital, which were both frightfully understaffed. I hate the pay cut, but being happy means more to me at this stage in my life.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=786513©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,443 Views
- Sep 18, '12 by Glenna, LPNCONGRATS!!!!!! I know that it is the best feeling ever to get your dream job!!!
- Sep 18, '12 by TheCommuterCongratulations!
- Sep 18, '12 by 1pinknurseI love hearing these stories!! Money is not everything & can not buy you happiness. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
- Sep 18, '12 by mzmaecongratulations.
- Sep 19, '12 by maryenHappy for you! Good Luck on your new position. Sounds like a great and much needed change for you.
- Sep 19, '12 by ctravelGood for you. When you're happy, it will show in your work. The money will come or you can always pick up a shift or two in a LTC or a hospital to make extra cash.
- Sep 19, '12 by spamdaCongratulations!
- Sep 19, '12 by Aongroup1990Congrats, Are you an LPN?
- Sep 19, '12 by CaliNursingStudentCongrats!!! I cant wait to have that feeling!