Any Ky Nurses Out There???? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 27, '04 by crb613Quote from wannablpn2005hi, i am in central ky and start the adn program in aug. it is dead on this forum so maybe ky does pay the big bucks! :chuckle second thought maybe they have to work extra for the little bucks . good luck to everyone and nice to meet ya'll. crb613hi there! i know that i see ky nurses in a lot of other forums but never in here..it's so dead. where are all the ky nurses at???? lol:chuckle
- Jul 27, '04 by RegisteredNurse06Quote from NKU BSNI'm just starting the nursing program in August so I have about 4 semesters left.11 months until NCLEX for me. How about everyone else that's a student, how much longer do you have?
- Jul 28, '04 by Saved_by_GraceNice to meet you too...I don't know why this forum is so dead, but it's ready for the morgue!..lol
- Jul 28, '04 by Chad_KY_SRNAI just registered for freshman pre-reqs today at Lees College. Can't wait to get my RN, wanting to do ER.
- Jul 29, '04 by nikonosThe KY forum is dead and there are several members that post on the other board with KY in their profile so I know you're out there...I just transfered universities and applied for spring '04 admission to ECC's program so I should be hearing the news in the next couple weeks. I finished my CNA two weeks ago so now I am just in the waiting phase.
- Aug 4, '04 by Saved_by_GraceMy classes start in 12 days. I'm going to Shawnee Community College in Southern Illinois. I'm doing the Lpn and hopefully if all goes well I will do the ADN the following year...
- Aug 19, '04 by newkynurseHi all! Im an LPN with 2 years experience living in the Northern KY area! Recently moved here from Ohio b/c I got married. Anyways, to all of u students out there...GOOD LUCK and remember to think positively thoughout the school year(s)!!! And if ya feel down, it WILL get better! I promise! Best of luck to u all!!
Quote from WannaBLPN2005My classes start in 12 days. I'm going to Shawnee Community College in Southern Illinois. I'm doing the Lpn and hopefully if all goes well I will do the ADN the following year...
- Aug 28, '04 by unbridledHi, y’all.
I’m from the Lake Cumberland area and started classes almost 2 weeks ago. We had our first test this past Thursday and will get the results on Monday.
I check out allnurses almost every day, but usually only post in the current events or break room threads. I’ll probably be posting in the student thread real soon. I usually only check the KY thread every 3 or 4 weeks because of the inactivity.