Training center for BLS and IVT - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 26, '10 by johnarigo_31@ hazyblue:
Try CCNAPI @ 8F Medical Arts Bldg, Philippine Heart Center.
They offer BLS, ACLS, and so much more.
I have undergone their trainings last week, and their BLS Training comes with the AED.
You get to experience hands-on with a real AED.
It's fun but a little toxic at the end of the day.
Hope it helped.
- Feb 26, '10 by kingpin@ johnarigo21
how much is the fee for the bls training? is it valid for a year or two? and do you have their contact numbers? thanks and God bless!
- Feb 27, '10 by johnarigo_31@kingpin
700php for the Basic Life Support Training.
After the whole day training, you will then be issued a Certificate.
You also have an option to have a valid BLS ID ( valid for a year) by presenting your certificate at the CCNAPI Office.
Visit ccnapi.net.ph or ccnapi.multiply.com.
Hope I had the right answers to your questions.
- Feb 27, '10 by kingpinthanks johnarigo_31. salamat and God bless u
- Feb 28, '10 by spongebob6286to OP would you know how long are you going to wait to migrate to vegas? if its less than a year then might as well save your money
- Feb 28, '10 by johnarigo_31No problem!
Glad to be of help.
God bless US all.
- Mar 8, '11 by msmiranda21hi yehs14,
since you are still in phils. get your bls training where there is less cost-since you have to pay for it. just do whatever you need to update every year according to your registration body(PRC) and your employers requirement.
if and when you go abroad....it will be your employers responsibility to give that training and updates to you.