Ivy Tech Spring '10 Applicants
- 1Jun 9, '09 by BlindMouse3This is the "Not In" thread, or for anyone that's planning on applying for Spring Semester by the Sept 1st deadline.
We need love too!
My Boring Stats:
A's in prereq's except ANP 2...taking that class now.
Horribly embarrassing TEAS at 76, still have two more tries. (Which is why I'm taking math and phys sci this summer. lol)
Hope to get into the Bloomington or Terre Haute programs. (Yay! Greene county gets region pts at both. lol)
Currently frazzling myself out with 5 online classes
It's nice to meet you....whoever you are....
- 0Jun 9, '09 by csabHi there! I will be applying to Indy campus for Spring '10. I have an A in Eng, Psych, and Aphy 101, and am taking 102 online right now. I would like to be an L&D or PostPartum nurse. I sure do hope the economy turns around a bit by the time we would graduate!
I'm glad you started this thread because it seemed like everyone applied for fall start, so it will be nice to talk here with those applying in Sept.
- 0Jun 9, '09 by MistyMissI am hoping to apply to Indy in September A's in pre-reqs so far. Like you, I am doing ANP 102 this summer, crossing my fingers for success. Planning on taking the TEAS as soon as the last class is over this summer, should give me a chance to retake it before I submit my app.
Nice to meet you BlindMouse. Sounds like you have a plate full, hang in there!
- 0Jun 9, '09 by MistyMissTy IndyIvy for your support to all of us hopeful newcomers!
Csab yes, this is a career change for me, something I started twenty years ago that I never finished. I currently am doing some bookkeeping work after losing an office management position in a construction company. I really loved the company and the job, but we just couldn't adjust to the current economy Where are you coming from?
I am looking forward to seeing you in our yet to be orientation! We are gonna do it!
- 0Jun 10, '09 by carlosnindyDo you ladies mind if a stay at home laid-off dad taking APHY 102 online this summer joins in. I am making a career change ager 15 years in manufacturing and getting a BS in Business Administration. I too will be applying this fall for spring admission. If I get my A in 102 I should be applying with 210 points based on my 1st practice attempt at the TEAS (86.5). I hope to retake the TEAS again in Aug and bring it up a few points by actually studying for it this time.
- 0Jun 10, '09 by csabWelcome Carlos! I think it is great that you are doing this. I'm taking online 102 also, what campus are you taking it out of? Mine is out of Columbus. If you retake the TEAS you will surely get an even higher score, but I bet your current 210 will be sure to get in for Spring.