IUPUI/IUSON Accelerated BSN, Spring 2012Register Today!
- by HEATHER_LYN Oct 25, '11Anyone else out there apply for the accelerated BSN program at IUPUI for Spring 2012? I applied and currently checking the mail everyday waiting for the 'letter'. I wanted to get this post started for all those who get accepted and discuss GPAs as we get our letters in the mail!
- Oct 25, '11 by Reese2012what school does that stand for?
- Oct 25, '11 by HEATHER_LYNIndiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)
Indiana University School of Nursing (IUSON)
- Oct 25, '11 by EgriffI am applying to the IPFW school of nursing the deadline isnt until December 1, though. Im so nervous! I want this more than anything.
- Oct 26, '11 by HEATHER_LYNThe deadline for getting the letter from IUPUI is also early December, but I met someone on these forums that already got their rejection letter last Saturday! So I guess the letters for IUPUI are going out early. I am so nervous everytime I open my mailbox. Does IPFW have the same accelerated program as IUPUI?
- IPFW doesn't have an accelerated program, although I know IUSB does. This is a second degree for me, so I have only had 5 nursing prereqs to work on anyway. I think it kind of makes sense for them to send rejection letters before the deadline if the person doesn't meet the requirements at all-it saves them paperwork later and her extra worry And tension.
- Oct 26, '11 by HEATHER_LYNI just got my acceptance letter in the mail!! I am still in shock! Anyone else out there that has received their letter yet??
- Yaaaaay congratulations i know you must be very relieved and excited!!
- Oh yeah, i forgot the
- Oct 27, '11 by Vona86Congrats! Hope to see you Fall 2012!!