Northwestern Memorial Hospital Interview - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 10, '12 by TARANGThey asked following questions:
Why did you choose nursing?
Why do you want to work here (Northwestern)?
How did you find out about the job opening at Northwestern?
Why do you want to work on the floor (the one you applied)?
Where do you see yourself in next 3-5 years?
How do you handle a family who is demanding and insulting you?
What do you most like about nursing?
What is your salary expectations?
After the interview they gave me an exam. The exam had EKG strips, medications questions, signs and symptoms questions.
Educations coordinator also took the interview and she asked questions like: what type of patients did you take care during your internships? How do you handle difficult patients? and she also asked some questions about medications and signs and symptoms....
- Dec 5, '12 by klraptisJust curious, after meeting with the managers how soon did you find out? I met with some yesterday and am curious how long it typically takes to hear. I know they said within 2 weeks... if it takes the whole time its going to the be longest 2 weeks ever!
- Jan 7 by nikishethHi Everyone,
I have an interview with HR via phone tomm. Can anyone give me any advice? I am a RN from CA.
- Jan 15 by BeentheredonethatRNHi,
Presently , I have worked at NMH for over 15 years ,and this hospital loves new grads,and the more you look like a little school girl with pigtails the better.Really ! I believe it is the young healthy look they want to put out to the public and cheaper to pay doesn't hurt either.Also, new grads are hired in so many specialty areas with so much less orientation-you know budget cuts. After reading about the present interview process on this post - I was left in disbelief. Way back when, potential staff nurses never went through so much to get hired. Wow ! Good luck to all !
- Jan 19 by ashfostWhat about nurses with 2+ years experience? I will be moving this summer and wondering what the job market is like. (Im an Emergency RN)