My study guide for HESI -passed on first try! - Page 6Register Today!
- Aug 23, '11 by EquestrianI have to take HESI in November.... I need 850 to graduate.... THANK YOU so much for this help!!!!! I need all the help I can get!
- Nov 3, '11 by szgg07Math is mostly fractions. The a&p section you definitely need to know a little about everything. good luck!Last edit by tnbutterfly on Nov 9, '11 : Reason: Solicitation
- Nov 8, '11 by szgg07I scored a 900 on the Critical Thinking...my rule is the nurse will always go to the patient who is closest to death First.
Also, follow ABCs of nursing importance: airway, blood, and I think circulation.
- Dec 4, '11 by tlazoSure Potter & Parry isn't any type of holy grail.. but this guide seems to be!
- Dec 14, '11 by annria12Hi sisph,
In the last two weeks I finished my lpn class and faced the hesi. I want to thank you for your great written words because they helped me tremendously when I began to panic. Of course I didn't know what to expect from the pn hesi, but your outlined guide help me with a strategy. I reviewed the hesi book, then did the cd a million times, then kaplan's cd, and any others I had stuffed in power points on my desk. I got through the 110 questions thanks to your advice and I scored 1059!! That score helped me to get into block three of the RN program and I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much and Merry Christmas to you. I have put all my books away and I can not wait to enjoy the holidays. I graduate with a pinning and lamp lighting ceremony tomorrow afternoon. I plan to take the pn nclex as soon as they give me a date. I want to work as an lpn while I finish the last two blocks. It won't be easy but nothing worth while ever is.
I truly thank you for the time you spent in writing your posts!
- Feb 27, '12 by tesleycMy school requires this exam be 15% of our final grade and we get one shot. I just did evolve-elsevier case studies and got a 1024 raw 94% converted. That was the first and only one I have taken though. New one for Med Surg. tomorrow, we will see how that goes.
- Apr 28, '12 by fthibodeauxThank you so much for all of the help your Study tips are amazing. Hopefully they'll help me do well on my Med-surg 1 and Maternity finals upcoming.
- May 2, '12 by KPace3145AWESOME STRATEGIES!!!! You give me a little bit more confidence going into the three HESI tests I have in the next 5 days.
- May 15, '12 by macprogirlythis is so fantastic!
- Jun 8, '12 by CrobertsonRN2012I would like to know if anyone can send me Resources to study for HESI exit exam I have Saunders just want more