Done with the HESI A2! Any questions?! - Page 5Register Today!
- Dec 28, '12 by katrinadmy critical exam result is not listed on here I wonder why I saw an 800 on my paper but it is not there .
- Dec 28, '12 by katrinadI saw the scores but the critical thinking was not on there which I am concerned hummmmm
- Dec 29, '12 by katrinadQuote from haiden304I have an 81 class average and a 73 percent what does these scores yall, and thank you for replying.I took the HESI A2 exam today and passed all of them with A's and B's. The sections I had to take were Math, Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, and a Critical Thinking section. If anyone has ANY questions regarding my experience, please feel free to ask me! I will be thrilled to help anyone out!
- Dec 31, '12 by katrinadthis was posted next to my assessment score page not on the exam score page lol they could not tell me either smff
- Jan 3 by katrinadI have to retest because of one low score ughhhh that was the math .
- Jan 3 by katrinadyeah I did get an 800 its not added ,although i still have to take the whole thing which makes no sense since i hear other schools only has to do the section they scored low in . I am going to rescedule soon please pray for me
- Nov 13 by aphamQuote from haiden304Math- I made a 90 on this section. There were a lot of proportions that you had to solve. For example, X/63=24/72 and you solve for X. A few questions were Metric conversions. Most of the math questions were multiple choice, but some you had to fill in your own answer (which I hated!). A lot of the questions were in a word problem format. Make sure you definitely know conversions and how to do proportions. If you study the HESI Admissions Assessment Study Guide Version 3, you should do just fine.
Vocabulary- It was the hardest for me. I made an 80 on this section. There were many random words that were thrown in there!! Some words were used in a sentence, and some were just asked flat out. For example, "What does anterior mean?". I obviously liked the ones used in a sentence more. I would suggest studying on Quizlet.com. It helped some for me. Out of all the questions, probably only like 15 were from the HESI study guide. Which was a little disappointing, but oh well. There was honestly no good way to study for that part, unfortunately!
I wish you the BEST of luck!! Try not to be nervous, because I was and it made things worse! My best advice is go in there super duper confident. Because more than likely you'll do better than you expect.
You mentioned that math consisted of solving for proportions such as X/63=24/72 ; I was wondering if the questions were straight forward like the example you gave or was it formatted in a word problem where you have to figure out how to set it up?