Navy Nurse First Duty/ODS/Relocation 2013 - Page 6Register Today!
- Mar 25 by 240zRNI believe they will house us according to company, sex, and last name. I will join up when I get to my cpu.
- Mar 25 by calledtoserveQuote from 240zRNYep, for ODS I believe you're correct. I think she was talking about the post-ODS housing search though.I believe they will house us according to company, sex, and last name. I will join up when I get to my cpu.
I wonder if there's any way to find out what company we'll be in before we arrive? You know, for letter-mailing purposes... or more to-the-point, letter receiving purposes.
- Hey there! I will be in the May ODS as well!
- Where is this fb page. I can't find it. I will also be attending the May ODS class
Quote from BSN-NavyNurseHello ODS May attendees!
Although I said I was taking a social media break, I went and created an open group on Facebook for those interested in connecting with others attending ODS at the same time. It's titled: ODS May 2013. Depending on where we are all going to be stationed we could share housing information, find potential roommates and generally get to know one another prior to the May start. Hope to see all of you there; GO Navy!! :-)
- Apr 2 by BSN-NavyNurseQuote from navynurse0623Hello there!Where is this fb page. I can't find it. I will also be attending the May ODS class
If you type "May ODS 2013" in the FB search it should show up. I also recommend typing in "Navy officer development school" on FB. There's a large community online and lots of information given if you look at past posts. Hope that helps and see you online! :-)
- Apr 2 by BSN-NavyNurseSorry is actually "ODS May 2013" that you'll type in on FB search. I apologize for the typo.
- Apr 2 by forthcomingNavyNurseQuote from sw54gHey bfrei! I'm new to this so I still don't know how to PM message but ill be reporting to bethesda on may 12th. Also I'll be attending the April ODS class. I contacted the person I believe is in charge of the sponsor program there (LT Aberlin) about a month ago and she said she will submit my name and once I am assigned a sponsor they will contact me. I was hoping to hear from them before I left for ODS. Does the sponsor assignments usually take this long? And how important/what is the role of a sponsor? Thanks!
Sent from my iPad using allnurses.com
I am going in april as well. Email me firstname.lastname@example.org
- I type in ODS May 2013 in the fb search and nothing is found . I tried adjusting my privacy settings as well...