LTC Salary for new grad RN - Page 4Register Today!
- Aug 30, '10 by kasendamiles86I feel cheated I live in Ohio, new grad RN. Well I have two prn jobs one pays $24 the other $27.50. Then I have my ft job which pay $22.54 (cheated) for 7p-7a,I will not be getting a raise due to budget cuts,and no shift diff.
- Aug 30, '10 by michelle126I'd love to find out what seasoned nurses are making in some of your areas. The new grad LTC rates are awesome. I know they don't pay that much in SW PA.
- Sep 4, '10 by MyLove4FLDoes anyone know what the pay range is for RN's(not a new grad) in Florida in LTC? I wanted to get an idea of the range to know if I would even consider a RN job at a LTC.
- Sep 4, '10 by laughing weasel30.00 dollars home health-care Dallas. I was told by my boss that is the rate. I am still an LVN.
- Sep 13, '10 by TrubieI accepted a position today (texas) paying $24.50 (day shift)
- Sep 13, '10 by laughing weaselWhere in Texas? Just the location Mods will beat us for names.
- Sep 15, '10 by MEKAYLAI got paid 20.16/hr in North Dakota as a first RN job. I am looking for a job in southern california as my family move at the end of this year. I am so stressful because haven't found a job yet. If anybody have an idea where is hiring, please let me know. Appreciate that
- Oct 13, '10 by mimsiemendezwhich facility and what state?
- Oct 13, '10 by CapeCodMermaidI recently hired a new grad....$26.50 base pay plus shift and weekend dif.
And to think, when I was a new grad, the best paying LTC around was paying $8.00/hour!! When I left there to work at the hospital, I made $10.47/hr on 3-11 and thought I had it made!