Pre-Nursing @ GPC - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 5, '11 by mommy2babiesAdorable did you get in too? Congratulations!!!!! Im so excited!
- Apr 5, '11 by 3TimesACharmI'd love to meet for lunch! The sooner the better!
- Apr 5, '11 by mangopeachQuote from 3TimesACharmNo problem. I remember how excited and nervous I was last year too so feel free to ask away.mangopeach, thanks for your thorough answers! That is very helpful! Where did you take your CPR course?
I took my CPR class at Georgia CPR. They are in Decatur so I don't know if that is convenient for you. Their website GACPR.com
- Apr 5, '11 by mommy2babiesMangopeach I know the letter says that clogs aren't acceptable but I love crocs...do you see anyone wearing crocs that aren't clogs?
- Apr 6, '11 by adorable42181Mangopeach,
Which CPR should we take?Healthcare provider or Basic CPR?
- Apr 6, '11 by heoconbubuI wonder how long does the course last because as I know we dont have a lot of time from now for CPR .
- Apr 6, '11 by 3TimesACharmadorable42181, our paper says we have to take the Healthcare Provider CPR.
- Apr 6, '11 by mangopeachYour CPR course should be BLS for health care providers
The course must also be approved by the American Heart Association. So make sure of that. You can go to their website http://americanheart.org - and find a class that is closest to you.
I can't recall if anyone wears crocs. No one in my clinical group does. We all wear all white leather sneakers. I'm not sure if anyone in the other groups wear crocs. Most people seem to wear all white sneakers.
- Apr 6, '11 by mommy2babiesHey does anyone know how much the background/drug screening cost?
- Apr 6, '11 by mommy2babiesAnd thank you Mangopeach!