Who looks up NP and/or CRNA programs for fun?... - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 1 by BostonFNPI was just having a discussion with a coworker who is a ACNP and he seems to feel that ACNP was next on the slate after GNP for the ANCC's shift towards the consensus model in the next two years.
I know that eventually ANCC'S wants a single cert, but really don't know much more about it. Seems a daunting challenge.Last edit by BostonFNP on Jan 1
- Jan 1 by hopefulmommyI have been looking up Advanced Practice RN possibilities since my first thought of entering into the nursing field. At first it was for fun, but now that I know I want to become a CNM, it has become planning I like looking up facts about the field because it gives me a better perspective of my future plans. I am sooo excited for what my future holds, and I can't wait to get through this first step...becoming an RN.
- Jan 1 by bubbly26I do! I use it as motivation.
- Jan 2 by nurseymamaMy fun has been RN-MSN FNP programs. I will have my RN hopefully in August so deciding whats next =D
- Jan 3 by scrubs&studsThat's funny I do it all the time! Lol I do not graduate until June 2014, but I do just to try and get a direction for which way I would like to go after graduation. I think it's a good idea to know what your options are so your not stumoed when school ends about what you want to do.
- Jan 3 by DIVINELY FAVOREDI do!!!! I use it as inspiration for where I want to go once I'm done with my BSN.
- Jan 4 by Mrs.PrissI DO!!!! I look them up just to see the requirements. I'm going into my second semester of RN school in a ADN program. I can go straight into a BSN program online that lasts a year through a connecting university, when I graduate with my associates. I'm just debating on whether to go into a BSN program or straight into a MSN program. SO MANY OPTIONS!!! I really want to weight my options and get some experience under my belt before I decide a specialty and how far I want to take it!
- Jan 5 by NscorpioredYes because I still have that urge to get my neonatal nurse practitioner but first I have to look at Master's programs and getting experience before I do anything
- Jan 7 by jngo91I've been researching Family Nurse Practitioner programs (only online ones) and I
really like University of South Alabama and the University of Southern Indiana.
LOL cheap schools but I'm broke!
I also like the thought of being a Nurse Midwife xD