When I graduate I am going to..... - page 3
Let's have a stress break here. If you are like me you have a list a mile long of things you have put on the back burner while in school. When I graduate I am going to..... 1. Clean the damn... Read More
Nov 14, '06Quote from firstyearstudent1. Go to the bathroom when I have the urge.
2. Eat hot food.
3. Return two years' worth of phone calls and emails.
4. Shave my legs.
I'm with you...shaving my legs is on the top of my list of things to do once I graduate!
Nov 15, '06I am not a student, but I will tell you what I did do once I graduated.....
Cried, I was so happy it was over, all the emotions and stress just came pouring out.
Bought my hubby a 4 wheeler, he deserved one for being such a great support for me.
Took my daughter out of school for a day and had a full day of anything she wanted to do
Got a massage
Watched TV for hours and hours
Nov 15, '06Quote from JennyLRMe, too! I was so glad to see weather cold enough that wearing long pants is necessary. It was funny during my first semester of Fundamentals; every time we would do an exam on a fellow student, it was obvious NOBODY was shaving. After the first few weeks, people finally stopped apologizing for it:chuckleI'm with you...shaving my legs is on the top of my list of things to do once I graduate!
Nov 15, '061. Get a tattoo!
2. Lose that weight I gained in nursing school, and then some...
3. Read all those books I've been wanting to read, but ignored since I had to read my textbooks instead.
4. ...get working on my BSN, MSN and maybe eventually a PhD (so, I'll be in school forever )
5. Have a FUN day with all my nursing school buddies that doesn't involve studying.
Nov 15, '06Quote from hikernurseAssessment class is actually the only reason I *did* shave. I usually never think to do it when I'm in the shower otherwise.Me, too! I was so glad to see weather cold enough that wearing long pants is necessary. It was funny during my first semester of Fundamentals; every time we would do an exam on a fellow student, it was obvious NOBODY was shaving. After the first few weeks, people finally stopped apologizing for it:chuckle
When I graduate a year from this Friday, I plan to:
1. Take and pass the NCLEX
2. Start my new job
3. Buy a new car (finally!)
4. Hopefully get engaged/married to my honey
5. Buy a puppy since I'll actually be home sometimes and the puppy will know who I am
Nov 15, '06Go on a vacation
Clean this house!
some home improvement projects
Revisit the issue of having another baby
reconnect with friends
Dig into my big stack of novels that I don't currently have time to read
get back into an exercise routine
take a gourmet cooking and wine tasting class with my sister
PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999!
(and prepare for the NCLEX and hopefully start work...)
Nov 15, '061. Get a boob job. The almost A isn't working for me.
2. Clean the house. No, HIRE someone to clean the house.
3. Sell my ol' faithful car, and get a new one.
4. Enjoy four days off a week. Until I get bored and go per diem some of those days at the hospital.
Nov 15, '061. SHAVE MY LEGS!!! I shaved them the other day for the first time in a month and it will probably be another month before I shave again!
2. Move--- somewhere, anywhere else!
3. Get a puppy
4. Save some money
I kinda like this dreaming of a life after nursing school. At one point in my life, I vaguely remember doing things like sleeping and visiting family.
Nov 16, '06Waiting until May to...
Build a new house with a doorbell that works and a basement that doesn't flood
Build a new fence and plant rose bushes
Buy a decent couch - no stuffing hanging out anywhere <sigh>
Take a cooking course!
Kick out all my messy roommates!
Nov 16, '061) Move to San Diego
2) Pay off all my bills
3) Date!!! I haven't dated since I've been in school
4) Catch up on my friends lives - haven't been able to go out with friends in a looonnng time
5) Breathe a sigh of relief - I'm done!
Nov 16, '06Some good replies!
I plan on
1. taking a vacation with my family......prob Disney
2. Finishing home improvements and selling this old house
3. Building/buying a new home
4. having the security of a two income family
5. eventually going back for BSN
I have less than 18 months until school is over. I start clinicals in January, and I am already counting down. :chuckle
I hope this goes by fast. I am terrified!