When do you start your fall class?Register Today!
- by Kimynurse Jul 26When do your classes start, and what are you taking?
Ours start Tuesday September 3rd
7 week of medical surgical nursing ,1st half of semester
7 weeks of psychiatric nursing , second half
- 1,192 Views
- Jul 26 by christina731I'll be starting my 2nd semester on 8/26. I'll be taking med/surg I and mental health. Both classes have a lecture, lab and clinical component.
- Jul 26 by green34August 19th to December something. We have 5 weeks of peds, 5 weeks of ob, and 5 weeks of geriatrics with 15 weeks to get our precepting hours in.
- Jul 26 by boricualunaFourth semester starts August 26th. Adult Health II (lecture and clinical) peds (lecture and clinical) and community (lecture and clinical).
- Jul 26 by danielle11I start my 3rd and final year of NS on August 27th. I'm taking adult health 2 with a clinical and nursing leadership and management. I can also audit an adv patho class which I may do as well. Good luck to everyone in their fall classes!
- Jul 26 by Dancingqueen94I start my very first semester of nursing school on August 26th. My Concepts of Nursing class goes all semester from August to December. Medication Administration, Medication Administration Lab, and Nursing Lab go the first eight weeks of the semester from August to mid-October. Then, I have my Nursing Clinical from mid-October to the end of the semester. Good luck to everybody! :-) We can do this!
- Jul 27 by Corrine SNI begin my first semester of nursing school on August 28. My classes are:
- Holistic Health Assessment
- Healthy Aging
- Nursing Informatics
- Foundations of a Caring Profession
- Jul 27 by Blue Felt FedoraFall semester for my school starts August 19, my first class is August 20. Our schedule is 3 days a week which includes lecture, Skills Lab, and clinicals (which start toward the end of September).
- Jul 27 by breezy7August 26th... I've got Med/Surg 12 hr shifts til October and Psych is two 6 hr shifts til December. Also taking lecture classes for these courses and a research methods class.