I lied. There is crying. Prepare for venomous rant! I am in no way planning on quitting but I would like permission to throw a big giant temper tantrum. These are the reasons:
1) Between work and school I am gone over 50 hours a week. My husband also works full time so I am struggling to find sitters constantly--even more annoying is that there is usually some minute overlap in our schedules so I really only need a sitter for <1 hour (but that is just as difficult as finding somebody for a full day). This sitter situation makes me poor!
2) I was working on a ginormous assignment yesterday and left the room to discover that my five year old snuck in like a ninja to play computer games. Instead of minimizing she chose to exit. WITHOUT saving.
3) In order to be able to attend all my classes I had to switch to working swing FRI-SUN every week as they wouldn't let me drop to relief (and that's probably a good thing consider the poor nursing student thing). My hubs works M-F. This means we never have a day off together unless one of us takes a V day which sucks because I really
He's swell! Not to mention my kids. I love those little people I made.
4) For as helpful as my husband is he totally doesn't understand the constant mental activity that accompanies nursing school
. Just cause I am sitting there does not mean that I am relaxing. I am coming up with a mental gameplan of how I could possibly read 100 pages of my size 8 font med-surg book in the next week.
5) I am stinking chubby thanks to nursing school! I have gained 40 pounds in the last year so none of my clothes fit and I don't want to buy more (see #1--poor!). I have finally found a love for the gym but guess what? Don't have time for that either! I shoehorn in a half hour run on way to class if I am lucky.
There. I think that's it. To summarize: I NEED SUMMER VACATION.