Thank You Treat for StaffRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Thank You Treat for Staff in General Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... I need an idea of what the nursing staff/staff would enjoy as a thank-you treat for helping and...by jazacmom Nov 28, '12I need an idea of what the nursing staff/staff would enjoy as a thank-you treat for helping and putting up with us (first semester nursing students) this semester. For those who are currently nurses, what would you like to be brought in as a thank you?
Thanks in advance
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=799761©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,515 Views
- Nov 28, '12 by JessL85I just finished my first clinical rotation and we left the nurses a plate of (store bought) cookies and a fruit platter and a thank you card. Gave them something to munch on when they were able to take a sec to stop by the break room!
- Nov 28, '12 by CT PixieI sent the hospital powers that be a letter about how great the nurses were to our clinical group, I sent the same letter to the unit NM. We brought in a box of joe (dunkin donuts huge container of coffee) with some snacks and goodies. One particular nurse was just awesome to me (as well as to the other students). I got her a heartfelt thank you card and put a Dunkin Donuts gift card in it (she was well known to be a D&D lover
- Nov 28, '12 by jazacmomThanks for the ideas. Was not sure about getting donuts or not. Like the idea of fruit too, for those who don't like or want donuts. Looks like I will be up early tomorrow shopping
- Nov 29, '12 by Shorty11Our school actually states in writing that although it is thoughtful to want to give instructors/staff gifts, it is against school policy to accept gifts from students. Instead, our instructors expressed that a simple thank you is more than enough! This being said, I think a heart-felt thank you note could be more meaningful than a gift.
- Nov 29, '12 by jazacmomYes, our policy is the same for instructors, but this is for the hospital staff, the nurses and CNAs, who have helped us this semester.
- Nov 29, '12 by loriangel14Food is great but where I work we appreciate healthy over sugar. Fruit is great.One student brought in a huge platter of veggies and dip.
- Nov 29, '12 by turnforthenurseRNWhen I was a student we always brought a thank you card and usually some donuts or a large fruit & veggie tray.
- Nov 30, '12 by rubatoI'm planning on a veggie tray for our nurses. I think some people are baking or buying donuts.
- Dec 1, '12 by Racer15I brought cupcakes and a veggie tray for my final night of practicum. My preceptor loved the veggie tray