A quiz to help you choose your nursing specialty...Register Today!
- by SoulShine75 Jun 10, '05Recently I posted wondering how everyone chose their "specialty" in nursing, because I have no clue what I want to do yet. Surfing the net I found this site that asks questions that may help narrow things down. I think it's intended for physicians, but it has the same results. Check it out! :hatparty:
- 43,281 Views
- Jun 10, '05 by dawn1971Thanks for the site!!!!!
- Jun 10, '05 by Kimberleighsuevery cool! thanks bunches!!
- Jun 10, '05 by SoulShine75Quote from kimberleighsueno problem, i thought it was very cool too.very cool! thanks bunches!!
- Jun 11, '05 by studentnurse74It told me emergency med, anesthesiology, or otolaryngology. Hmmm...
- Jun 11, '05 by live4todayDermatologoy, Opthamology; Otolaryngology Those are my top three choices. Guess I'm in the wrong field after all.
- Jun 11, '05 by KRVRN#3 for me was neonatal... exactly what I do! But the top 2 were gastroenterology and cardiology, yuck.
- Jun 11, '05 by HopefulRN2006My #1 was radiation oncology, then all kinds of sugeries...
Great site, thanks!
- Jun 12, '05 by Princess74I also got radiation oncology. I was sure Id get OB/GYN
- Jun 12, '05 by JVanRNI got Neonatology , #2 Gastroenterology, #3 Colon and Rectal surgery:stone