Practice test questions for Nursing Fundamentals and more.
- 0Feb 28, '06 by mwsalingI am looking for practice test questions. I have looked at past threads and people suggested using the NCLEX study books for good practice questions. What is a good practice NCLEX book that has questions in all categories. Any other suggestions such as web sites or anyting else is much appreciated.
My schools tests, in all classes, tests like the NCLEX so as to prepare you for it.
Thanks for your time.
- 46,485 Visits
- 0Feb 28, '06 by mandymarie7791I just recently bought the lippincotts review for nclex-pn 7th edition and thecomprehensive review for the nclex-pn 2nd edition by saunders and these books are WONDERFUL! I'm not sure if you're going for RN or LPN though. The lippincott just has questions for each section where the saunders has info on the subject matter as well as questions at the end of each section. Oh and saunders also has med sections that go with each disorder.
- 0Feb 28, '06 by ArmyKittenSaunders or Lippincotts were what I used in school.
I used to also use those books to help me study for exams- they could sometimes break the information down better for me than my regular textbooks could. Especially before a final- I would read the chapters for that particular course (OB, Pedi, etc)
- 0Mar 17, '06 by crb613I have used Saunders from day one.....It has really been helpful to me. Everything is put into neat little sections/easy to understand. Does your textbook have a website or CD with it? I found that to be a help as well, & there are usually questions at the end of each chapter. Good luck
- 0Mar 17, '06 by RN and MommyI have Lippincott and Saunders and I love my new Saunders book. It has lots of review plus it contains a CD with lots and lots of questions. You just pop it into your computer and select the section and it begins quizzing you and gives you the rationales at the end. Love it!
- 0Sep 11, '09 by SierraMoonhttp://www.amazon.com/Fundamentals-S.../dp/0803610564
I have this book and find it useful.