I've wasted my spring break! - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 25 by SuperHelperWe're on spring break now and I actually have NCLEX 3500 question open in another tab. I'm regularly sleeping in, but still trying to get 2-3 hours of studying in.
- Mar 25 by StephalumpI accomplished everything I wanted to accomplish over spring break. I slept in, I played outside with my kids, I cooked nice meals for a change, and I spent time with my hubs and friends. Time well spent
Then I spent the next week run ragged trying to catch up :-)
- Mar 27 by Witty3RNI did nothing over spring break and I'm playing catch up this week and it sucks... But boy I sure did enjoy sleeping in and hanging out with my kids
- Mar 27 by Best_Name_EverMy break the second week of march. I was forced to study because I had a med-surg test the Monday we came back. I felt like I had no break at all!! :/
- Mar 27 by ShaynaSmartBasically, I told myself that during Spring Break, I would say, "What nursing school?"
I was fortunate to not have any big papers/assignments/reading to do over break, so it has worked out pretty well. I've slept in, read FOR PLEASURE, had movie marathons and will be spending the weekend with my sister and brother in law in Virginia Beach!
Don't beat yourself up over using this time to relax and unwind!
- Mar 27 by KimynurseIt's my spring break now
I've written 2 papers, and studying for health assessment, dosage calculations and Parenteral medication for a check off.
I need a break from my break.
- Mar 27 by popcrnlvrUUhh oh lol I hope this week (my break) I'll be able to hold myself to being at least a little productive. It's just sooo hard when there's nothing due right now to force yourself to study and get things done; I know I'll regret not getting enough done though if I drop the ball (sooo much to do in these next couple weeks)!! I think a little personal time is good for the soul and brain though