I'm lost without nursing school!Register Today!
This is a discussion on I'm lost without nursing school! in General Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... I finished my LPN program and I am getting pinned on Thursday night. After making nursing...by Lovely_RN Dec 18, '07I finished my LPN program and I am getting pinned on Thursday night.
After making nursing school my life for an entire year I have no idea of what to do with myself.
I am reading a novel right now and catching up on T.V shows.
I have already completed all of my paperwork for my license (mailed off last Friday) and registered for NCLEX-PN. I have already set up my study schedule for after the kiddo goes to bed around 8pm every night.
I don't have a job to go to till I take boards and I feel so lost.
It's like I don't even know how to relax anymore because I am used to the constant stress of school.
I am going to start Excelsior in January but I can't really do anything until I pass my LPN boards.
Sigh, I have waited for this day for months and now I am bored!
Lol, I think I am an adrenaline junky or a sucker for punishment. :trout:
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=268542©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Dec 18, '07 by Jules AI know what you mean. I'm on break and keep feeling like I need to study something. Give yourself a few weeks to settle down and you'll be fine. Many congratulations and good luck on your boards. Jules
- Dec 18, '07 by natrgrrlHow about the LPN to RN bridge?
- Dec 18, '07 by fmrnicumomCongratulations and good luck on the NCLEX-PN! It's okay to take a break - you've earned it!
- Dec 18, '07 by Lovely_RNGot it covered!
I start Excelsior in January!
Thanks for the well wishes everyone....maybe I should go party this weekend or something.
Quote from natrgrrlHow about the LPN to RN bridge?
- Dec 18, '07 by JilaweezYeah, go have fun. It does consume so much of who we are, it's a hard habit to break. Your break is short lived so you might as well enjoy it.
- Dec 19, '07 by jemommyRNI have been partying every weekend since I been out of school and it's been wonderful. I start back in January for my last and final semester, but when I get out I think I'm just going to enjoy life!!!!!!!!!!!!