I passed nursing school!Register Today!
This is a discussion on I passed nursing school! in General Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... So thankful it's over and I've passed! NOW the craziness starts with studying for the NCLEX. I have...by LLL01 Dec 12, '12So thankful it's over and I've passed! NOW the craziness starts with studying for the NCLEX. I have a job interview tomorrow. I'm so excited and nervous!! I am praying I get this job and then can JUST worry about the NCLEX instead of trying to get a job too!
This semester has been so hard. I did terrible on the first test of the semester and had to fight all semester long to bring my grade up to passing and then to a B. BUT I did it! So, don't lose hope after a bad test! It can be done.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=802083©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Dec 12, '12 by Guinevere39Congratulations! Good luck on your interview and on the NCLEX!
- Dec 12, '12 by prettymicaCongrats to you . I have had an awful semester but I passed.. one more to go for me Hugs and good luck on the nlcex !
- Dec 12, '12 by kaydensmom01Congrats!!!! That is very exciting about graduating and about the job interview. Good luck on the interview and NCLEX
- Dec 12, '12 by Miiki✿Congrats!
Want to switch? I only have 5 semesters to go! lol
- Dec 12, '12 by LLL01Not in a million years, Miiki! I think I'd go
- Dec 12, '12 by StacilatorI love hearing these stories! Congratulations!
- Dec 12, '12 by lucivero26That's awesome! Good luck on your interview! I recently passed my nclex 2 weeks ago. Hands down, one of the best feelings in the world!
- Dec 12, '12 by Julesmama28Congrats!! All your hard work can now be put to the test for real! Good luck on NCLEX and your interview!
- Dec 13, '12 by ashevilleboxerCongratulations!!! Good luck with the NCLEX