Graduate in June...Anyone else with me?

  1. Hey all,

    I am so excited to be done with nursing this June. I feel like I don't know enough to be a nurse but am convinced that it will just be getting better. Just curious to see how many other peeps in here are graduating with us '08 students.

    Good luck and keep it up!
    •  
  2. 14 Comments

  3. by   milada
    I'm a spring grad! (If all goes according to plan!) Can't wait!
  4. by   CT Pixie
    June 6th for me..exactly 6 months, 16 days, 5 hours, 10 minutes and 24, 23,22,21 secs..but hey who's counting!?

    I don't always feel like i know diddly about nursing, at other times, something clicks during clinicals and actually feel like a real live nurse...its a great feeling.

    I'm told you only learn 10% of nursing in school..the other 90% you learn on the job...LOL
  5. by   BebobthefrogFNP
    I graduate middle of May. I'm excited but still feel like I'm not ready to practice as a bona fide RN.
  6. by   AnnaN5
    May 9th I will be done!! Can't wait, once we come back from Christmas break we only have 16 weeks. Hard to believe I am almost done.
  7. by   Conrad283
    21 days for me. Wahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. by   fmrnicumom
    I just wanted to say congratulations to all of you!

    Tiffany
  9. by   BebobthefrogFNP
    Correction, I will graduate May 10, 2007. I can't believe that it is only 5 months and 20 days from now. I went to a countdown online website and got the official countdown. Hang in there you all, we're almost done.
  10. by   mcknis
    Well I should have posted my date...Saturday June 14th! Woohoo!
  11. by   ZooMommyRN
    May 5th is commencement and then we have our 120 hour practicum and leadership/ethics class & NCLEX review course THEN we get pinned lol sure seems like a long ways away still lol
  12. by   jen7393
    Quote from mcknis
    Hey all,

    I am so excited to be done with nursing this June. I feel like I don't know enough to be a nurse but am convinced that it will just be getting better. Just curious to see how many other peeps in here are graduating with us '08 students.

    Good luck and keep it up!


    I know what you mean! I graduate May 10th. Only 5 months and 20 days left!!
  13. by   StudentNurseAbby
    Pinning on May 16th, graduation on May 17th. I'm kind of excited and kind of freaking out. lol
  14. by   law3576
    Our graduation ceremony is June 8th. can't wait but feel like I don't know anything. It seems that this is a pretty normal feeling though.

close