Fall 2012 new nursing students roll call!!! - Page 15Register Today!
- May 13, '12 by gsmith91Congrats! I start this fall too, and im trying to figure out how i'm going to pay for everything as well.
- May 13, '12 by StephalumpCongrats everyone! I was accepted to Lone
Star College's ADN program and I'm super excited to start! Tomorrow is orientation and I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve :-)
This summer I'm taking Pharmacology, Nursing Skills 1, and Statistics, then going into full swing in the fall!
- May 20, '12 by BWhittenI start Fall 2012 also! I got accepted in to Tyler Junior college. It was my third time applying, I was super excited, I went running through the house. I can't wait to start!!
- May 21, '12 by its_meeeI received my letter two days ago! I start the 3 year BSN program at Indiana University East this fall! I've got two years of pre-reqs finished and I'm excited to finally start the program! Congratulations to all of us!
- May 21, '12 by ixchelCongratulations to all of the new additions! I have survived being drained of all my blood for titers I'm a happy girl because I won't need any vaccines. I have a HUGE interview tomorrow for a full tuition and fees paid scholarship, plus employment! Good juju, vibes, troll dolls, prayers, and whatever else any of you have to be sent my way, please send it all!!!!!
- May 21, '12 by StephalumpQuote from ixchelSay WHAT?? How did you snag that, and doing what? I'm rubbing my troll dolls tummy for ya!Congratulations to all of the new additions! I have survived being drained of all my blood for titers I'm a happy girl because I won't need any vaccines. I have a HUGE interview tomorrow for a full tuition and fees paid scholarship, plus employment! Good juju, vibes, troll dolls, prayers, and whatever else any of you have to be sent my way, please send it all!!!!!
- Jun 4, '12 by Mrs.PrissI start in August! I have to get physical, vaccines, CPR certified over summer. Our orientation is August 4th!!! I've been getting advice from last semester's students. I'm so anxious to start! I wish orientation was tomorrow! I'm going to try and enjoy my summer! Congrats everyone!
- Jun 4, '12 by KB1975I was accepted to three different schools, but I have decided to go to Pace University at the Westchester campus. I have registered for classes, have been cleared for clinical and accepted all of my financial aid and loans! I have started the process of buying books, all I have to say is OMG!! I have to purchase, 8 books plus three bundles of books, an iclicker, a level II lab pack (no idea what this is yet), and my shoes and uniforms! (so far spent about $1,000 and not even half way done) ekkks
Good luck to everyone starting classes in the fall!!!
- Jun 4, '12 by SentimentalGeekI finally get to reply! I'll be starting this August and can't wait! Called the Health Occupations office at the school last week and found out I'd been accpted (letters were sent out that afternoon) and I got my packet today. Luckily I work at a hospital and they check our titers and give Hep B shots as part of the new employee health screening, PLUS I already have my BLS for healthcare providers. Paid for my background check today, so I just need a physical and I'm good to go!
- Jun 4, '12 by katebean04I start Fall 2012!! I was called last week to move up, someone declined their spot!! I have orientation wednesday and can drop my fall classes that I had registered for (non-nursing classes). I am so excited! We have all worked so hard to get here! Good luck to all of you!