End-Stage Senioritis!Register Today!
- by Birry Mar 23I've got it bad! So does the rest of my cohort. We are graduating in May and everyone looks like a zombie, only with less energy. With application season coming up, how are the other soon-to-be-graduates coping with senioritis?
- 980 Views
- Mar 23 by kaydensmom01Oh I had it bad. It started in January and by finals I just could not study anymore. We graduate in May also, but our finals were Tuesday and the rest of the time is spent in our preceptorship. I don't think that I could sit through another lecture!
- Mar 23 by SunshineDaisyUgh, I hear you! We have finals on the 4th, then preceptorship. We're all draggin butt around here! I haven't started applying anywhere because I am moving as soon as I graduate and can't go there to interview till then.
- Mar 24 by SarahINWish I had some advice, but I don't. I don't think I can read one more assignment, complete one more online tutorial - ugh. A classmate & I were just talking about how we all look "fluffy" because we've all spent so much time on our behinds studying, and taken in so many calories with stress-eating. (Chocolate chips, anyone?)
I'm taking the night off to watch The Walking Dead with my husband. (And no, I don't mean I'm going to stalk my classmates. I'm actually watching the program on AMC.)
- Mar 24 by Twinmom06OMG! I hear you! I have 38 days till pinning (yes I have a countdown on my phone!!!) and I have an EBP paper due on 4/11 - think I've started it yet....NOPE!
- Mar 24 by BouncyballI have it bad too! I have 2 months left and I am just so exhausted and done with this!
- Mar 25 by jordinriessless than two months away and I'm in full zombie mode. many of us in our program wish we could just focus on capstone since we took and passed our exit exam earlier this month, but no, alas we have busy work and projects galore, plus weekly competencies to write for clinicals. add job applications, writing and rewriting resumes and cover letters, and god forbid any outside life. I just want to focus on transitioning into a career, not wrap up the semester making a ******* poster. BUT it will all be over soon.