- by karebear13 Feb 3I am having trouble grasping concepts, anyone have study secrets?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=813168©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Feb 3 by StephalumpI did a lot of artwork for F&E. My dry erase board got a workout.
Something about drawing little particles in various concentrations and arrows showing the direction they'd move was very helpful for me.
I also used Fluid and Electrolytes Made Incredibly Easy. Definitely recommend it.
Is there anything in particular you're struggling with?
- Feb 3 by Annachu512I have a big test on this topic coming up on Thursday so I'm trying to organize this as best I can. I did buy a pocket guide to help with my studying.
- Feb 3 by Jmtagg623I got a fluid and electrolyte pocket guide from B&N for $20, and I have flash cards. We have a test on this info this week too.
- Feb 4 by rayskatyou tube can be a students best tool for breaking down the complicated.
- Feb 4 by GrnTeaIf you give us an idea of what concepts, specifically, we can be a lot more helpful.
- Feb 4 by eatmysoxRNFluid and electrolytes is difficult to grasp! I always found that searching on YouTube or for PowerPoints on Google was helpful. As above posters stated, what do you specifically need help with?
~ No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent -Eleanor Roosevelt ~