APA FORMATTING HELP!Register Today!
- by vlvance26 Mar 27, '12Hi All,
I have a paper due tomorrow, and I'm going crazy trying to figure out how to reference an ATI text book in APA format...
The book is: RN: Nursing Care of Children, Edition 8.0
Anybody have a clue how to APA format an ATI text?
- 6,182 Views
- Mar 27, '12 by CrazziiRN913go to apastyle.com or google purdue owl
- Mar 27, '12 by vlvance26Thank you both - I will attempt your suggestions!
- Mar 27, '12 by pockunitWord has a citation tool in it, if you're using that.
- Mar 27, '12 by ckh23Also google PERRLA. It is a nice program that is fairly cheap. It integrates with Word and follows all the rules of APA. I'm in grad school now and have been using it since under grad and it has been invaluable.
- Mar 28, '12 by hmccueInstall Zotero (google it) on your web browser and after you adjust your settings, your citations are done for you w/ a click of a button.
- Mar 28, '12 by DespareuxQuote from ckh23Several people in my class used PERRLA. Whatever you decide to use, just make sure you double check all formatting because mistakes do happen with these tools.Also google PERRLA. It is a nice program that is fairly cheap. It integrates with Word and follows all the rules of APA. I'm in grad school now and have been using it since under grad and it has been invaluable.
- Mar 28, '12 by CloveryI'm not sure how an ATI text is different since I've never used one. But a quick search on Amazon shows that it has an editor instead of an author? Is that the problem?
This is the site I use to cite various resources correctly. I've actually had a professor rave about my reference page. I'm sure you've already seen it since it's typically the first google hit - they list pretty much every type of resource imaginable and how to reference and cite it: Purdue OWL: APA Formatting and Style Guide
I think you'd want to use "Multivolume Work"? Like I said not sure because I don't have the book(s).
- Jan 16 by defsjunkWissman, J. (Ed.). Adult medical-surgical nursing (RN edition 8.0). USA: Assessment Technologies Institute, LLC