Any final year students finishing this year?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Any final year students finishing this year? in General Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... new to this site, but have always loved reading replies and questions from people who have been in...by brainsandbeauty Jan 3new to this site, but have always loved reading replies and questions from people who have been in situations as me. Its 2013 when it hit midnight first thought was, wow this is my year, no more next year, in 6 months all the stress will be over, well the placements/internship and essay and vivar exams. Id like to hear from students from any country, how has you experience been, and if your not a final year student stil say hi, is it just me who's nerves,im up and its 3am lol and im back in class monday. nearly there just cant wait for the finish line and to finish,especially because my daughter will be so happy x
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=805862©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Jan 4 by Enthused_Nurse2BWhen 2013 hit, I kept thinking how it was my graduation year too! I actually have 2 semesters left so I graduate in August. My experience so far has been amazing and I can't believe I haven't been doing what I've been doing (in clinicals, volunteering, and internships) sooner. I also can't imagine ever giving it up but check back with me when I get out into the real world. Have you started job/residency applications yet?
- Jan 4 by kaydensmom01I graduate in May, and only have 10 weeks of nursing classes left. I am so excited to get this over with also I can't believe that I am graduating. I am not applying for jobs until I get my liscence.
- Jan 4 by prettymicaI start school on Monday 1/7/13 and I graduate in May. I am so excited! I did the LPN-RN bridge and I received my LPN diploma in the mail. This is the first time I will walk across the stage.. I am so excited for all of us !
- Jan 4 by gatoraimsLPNQuote from kaydensmom01I graduate in May, and only have 10 weeks of nursing classes left. I am so excited to get this over with also I can't believe that I am graduating. I am not applying for jobs until I get my liscence.
Same here! 10 weeks of classes and then onto my preceptorship and then graduation! I cannot wait.
- Jan 4 by SpanglazHi all...im starting back on 1/14 for my final semester. Its a pretty good feeling to see the road which for me is april. Then its practice and review until the nclex. For all of us graduating in 2013.....get ready cause our lives are about to change forever:-)!!!!!!...... good luck.... even better, study hard!!!
- Jan 4 by SunshineDaisyQuote from gatoraimsLPNDitto!Same here! 10 weeks of classes and then onto my preceptorship and then graduation! I cannot wait.
- Jan 5 by Pia MaterI remember back when I was doing my pre-reqs. All I could think of was how long this process is going to be. Now its my last semester, and all I can think of is how fast May is coming! I can't wait to graduate! I got all tingly inside when the previous poster said "This is MY year!" So excited!
- Jan 5 by jngo91I have 3 more semesters to go... :[
- Jan 5 by StormyskierCongrats!!!
I am in my last semester and graduate in May!!! I started taking my pre-req's 1 class at a time back in 2000. I became a Surgical Technician back in 1987 so it had been a while since I had been in school so I had to take everything from basic math to basic English. Fast forward to 2013 and I have finally done it!!! I had put it off for so long because, at one class at a time it seemed insurmountable, but the last few years where I was actually in Nursing type classes, it flew by. My only regret was that I didn't do this sooner.